Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Last Flamingo on the Beach

     It's a sure thing that summer is coming to a close when you find only one flamingo on the beach, looking for that last drop of sunshine to tan his pink feathers.  Or maybe all the rest of them just got scared away by yesterday's solar eclipse?


I used colors from the Ellen Hutson Pin Sights challenge.

5f9076c9c287ff2296554f84f0423b43

     The image is from the Sasayaki Glitter FB progressive challenge.  I colored with my ProMarkers and cut it with an Unbranded die.  The paper is from an old DCWV stack.  I printed the sentiment and fussy cut it.  I added ribbon from my stash, plus one of the bows I make up by the dozens and have ready as needed, and found an anchor charm which seemed good for the beach theme.

     Challenges:
Brown Sugar
Crafty Creations
Crazy Challenge
Creative Inspirations
Incy Wincy
Lemon Shortbread
Outlawz Festive Friday

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

7 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and love the image! Gorgeous embellishment too. Here in the UK it has been more like Winter! I am so ready for my vacation in September, I need some sun. LOL.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Rene said...

Adorable! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,

Rene

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

An absolute delight, we could have done with more sun this Summer, oh! well just got to get my fix with cards like this, Love it.
Faith
x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! Good Luck with your entry.
Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge!
Saba - DT
My Blog - Creative Paper Boutique

Glenda Atkins said...

Just adore this Connie, that flamingo is wonderful, love the bright colours! Gave mea giggle!
hugs
Glenda

Ellen said...

Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Sarah Bell said...

A sweet card, love the colours – thanks for joining in the Lemon Shortbread Blog Challenge – Sarah DT – http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk